Springhill Suites By Marriott Baton Rouge South
7979 Esen Park Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Nightly Rates: ( 109.00 - 139.00 )
* Please note: The hotel is being renovated from Feb. 26, 2007 to April 04, 2007. * SpringHill Suites is Marriott's new concept in economy all-suites lodging featuring clean, convenient, quality accommodations - all for a great value! Our suites feature a living area with large well-lit work desk, lounge chair and ottoman, sofa sleeper and two-line telephone with dataport, a pantry area equipped with coffee maker, microwave, small refrigerator and sink and a sleeping area with one or two beds. We offer a convenient fax service, free local telephones calls, exercise room and indoor swimming pool. Our complimentary Suite Seasons hot, healthy and fresh breakfast buffet features a seasonal menu including beverages, breads and cereal, eggs, fruit, hot oatmeal, sausage, waffles and much more. Enjoy the breakfast in the hotel or take it to go. / The SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge South is ideally located just one half mile from the Baton Rouge General Health Center, Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center, Ochsner Clinic, and Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center. Downtown Baton Rouge is ten miles west of the hotel. Your Marriott Awaits!
Amenities· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Express Checkout
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Free Newspaper
· Safe Deposit Box
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Television with Cable
· Laundry/Valet Services
Spacious, functional and comfortable: SpringHill Suites is the smart choice for business and leisure travel. Room rates may vary due to availability or season and exclude 13 percent tax.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3pm
· Check out time is 12noon
· Time Zone is Central
· Opened in 2000
· 78 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 3 floors.
Turn left onto Airport Road then merge right onto Louisiana State Highway 408 * Continue on LA-408 to Interstate 110 South and follow Interstate 110 to Interstate 10 East * Take Iterstate 10 to exit 160
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport BTR - 12 miles
Credit card guarantee required (deposit or prepayment may be required during special events)
6pm local time day of arrival to avoid billing of one night room and tax (policy may be more restrictive during special events)
Argosy Casino - 10 miles * Baton Rouge General Health Center - 1/2 mile * Baton Rouge Planetarium and IMAX Theatre - 9 miles * Blue Bayou Waterpark - 4 miles * Casino Rouge - 10 miles * Denham Springs - 10 miles * Dixie Landing Theme Park - 4 miles * Downtown Baton Rouge - 10 miles * Family Worship Center - 1.5 miles * Greater Baton Rouge Port - 6 miles * Louisiana Arts and Science Museum - 9 miles * Louisiana State Capitol Building - 9 miles * Louisiana State University - 7 miles * LSU Lakes (jogging) - 7 miles * Mall of Louisiana - 1 mile * Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center - 1/2 mile * Medical Center of Louisiana - 7 miles * Ochsner Clinic - 1/2 mile * Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center - 1/2 mile * Southern University - 14 miles * University Club Golf Course - 7 miles * USS Kidd - 9 milesCompanies
BellSouth - 7 miles * Shaw Group - 1/2 mile * Turner Industries - 7/10 mile